At Nolan and Vada, we are proud to stand behind our design and craftsmanship and warrant that all items are free from any manufacturing defects.
In case you believe that your jewelry has been damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we advise you to get in touch with our design consultants and they will guide you through the process of sending the jewelry back to us.
After receiving your item, we will analyse and evaluate your jewelry and if we determine that the damage is due to a manufacturing defect, then we will repair, exchange or provide a refund depending on the damage and the availability of materials.
Upon inspection, in case we determine that the damage caused is not due to a manufacturing defect then we will send you an estimate for repair cost and advise accordingly.
Please note that any repair or service performed by a jeweler other than Nolan and Vada or it’s manufacturing partners will make the warranty invalid. In regards to rings and their active use, please note that they can get affected by normal wear, activities, or trauma.
Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for any wear and tear, loss of gemstones, product loss or theft. The manufacturing warranty also excludes damage or loss caused by a failure to obtain the repairs required to preserve the structural integrity of the ring.
Below is a list of the most common examples of issues with rings which are not considered manufacturing defects:
- Discoloration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Wearing out, loosening or bending of prongs over time due to everyday wear, or damage resulting in gemstones/diamonds falling out.
- Loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
At Nolan and Vada, all engagement rings we make for couples in the US and Canada come with a complimentary 3 year after care service plan.
The after care service allows you to bring your ring to one of our manufacturing partners once every year for a thorough cleaning of the centre stone and setting, as well as a routine checkup & prong tightening to ensure stones are well secured.
- The after care service does not cover any repairs caused by physical or accidental damage, loss of gemstones/ diamonds or general wear & tear.
- Any repairs required due to day-to-day wear & tear will incur additional charges.
-The after care plan excludes rhodium plating on white gold rings which can incur an additional charge of USD$85.00 for replating.